At EAB, we believe that we can change the world—in partnership with our members, we transform education and strengthen communities across the nation.
Our culture is distinct and essential to our success, and it begins with our team. We seek out bright, curious, engaging people; by supporting their growth, we nurture dynamic careers and position our employees to make a real difference.
We’re striving for a workplace that:
- Values differences in opinion and embraces everyone’s unique perspective
- Allows employees to bring their full selves to work each day
- Acknowledges biases as a part of the human experience, but guards against them negatively impacting productivity, engagement and innovation
- Is full of empathy, respect, and inclusivity with respect to our colleagues, members, and community
- Has a strong firm culture that continually grows and adapts to reflect new viewpoints