Building a Sustainable Future
Cultural, political, and demographic trends all create an imposing environment for fundraisers. The “Era of Big Data” has revealed oceans of opportunity for college and university advancement divisions. Our alumni populations are growing more diverse year after year. Gen X and Millennial donors are starting to consider transformational philanthropy.
This year's national meeting is focused on how to thrive in this changing environment, from new approaches to pipeline development to strategies for cultivating the next generation of supporters.
The answers to your pressing questions
- Accelerate prospect discovery and optimize the visit hit rate
- Scale personalized cultivation and enhancing fundraiser efficiency
- Recalibrate volunteer outreach and hardwiring institutional accountability
- Reconsider approaches to rising generations of principal gift donors
- Develop new urgency levers to ensure current and future campaign success