Alumni relations professionals today face unprecedented pressure to demonstrate value, and senior advancement leaders across the country have begun asking them tough questions: "Why do we offer face-to-face reunions in the digital era?" "What effect do our events really do for philanthropy?" These questions demand decisive responses.
This toolkit will help you make room for implementation of the practices outlined in The New Rules of Engagement.
Use these tools in order to:
- Calculate total resource investment in terms of both staff time and budget expenses
- Assess impact on engagement in a measurable way
- Determine how each program impacts fundraising
- Determine ROI by comparing total resource investment against total impact on engagement and fundraising
- Review program components on a four to five-year assessment schedule
Next, Check Out
Alumni Leadership Volunteerism Resource Center