In an increasingly competitive and dynamic market for adult, online, and professional programs, COE leaders are asking how they can build agile organizations and programs to keep up with—and stay ahead of—a constantly shifting landscape. With pressure to grow and the stakes of program development higher than ever, this year’s Executive Summit will support COE leaders as they develop agility within their own units and in cross-campus initiatives to meet external market demands. Sessions at the COE Executive Summit will explore the following questions:
- What practices will hardwire flexibility into program design to facilitate future portfolio decisions?
- What incentives will engage faculty in entrepreneurial initiatives and cultivate cross-campus partnerships?
- How do we use predictive models and forecasting tools to better understand the dynamic working adult market?
- Beyond stackable certificates, what new innovations in flexible, accelerated, or modular learning should we pursue?
- How do we design learning experiences and credentials that will be relevant for jobs that do not yet exist?
- What competencies will be paramount in an age of constant retraining and automation?
Our 2018 COE Executive Summit meetings will help members achieve their growth goals through strategies to quickly adapt to new organizational and market realities.