Guest Arrival and Registration
Light Lunch Provided
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Higher Education State of the Union
Economic Headwinds and Campus Leaders’ Strategic Responses
- The Existential Question: Can higher education continue as is?
- Finding More Money: How higher education leaders are responding
- IT 2020: What does this all mean for higher education IT?
Building Tomorrow’s IT Organization
Better Business Engagement Through Talent Management
Organizing existing talent to maximize contributions to campus
Augmenting your team with non-traditional labor sources
- Improving hiring outcomes with candidate-centric recruiting
Please join us for drinks and light hors d’oeuvres
Optional Session: Student Success Management System
Architecting a Flexible Enterprise
Four Pillars of a Scalable Integration Strategy that Captures IT Efficiencies and Supports Campus Innovation
Shifting integration from a one-off project task to an enterprise-focused strategic task
- Best practices for developing reusable, campus-desired data and information capabilities
- Dedicate resources on integration
- Develop institutional IT standards
- Create scalable development
- Enhance the mission through innovation
Facilitated Working Session
Our team of experts will help you accelerate identification and implementation of the best strategies
from the presentation with an interactive exercise that will produce a maturity heat map for your
institution. Our goal is to help every meeting attendee cross-walk their areas of focus to relevant
practices from our research that could drive improvement at your institution.
Seeking Your Counsel: The IT Forum in 2018
The IT Forum in 2018
We are dedicated to supporting and furthering the success of IT Forum members. Accordingly, we would like your thoughts on what the IT Forum has done that is useful, where we have fallen short, and how the IT Forum could be of greatest help to you and your team in the coming year.