About the Webconference
The third installment of a three-part webinar series highlighting research from the 2014-2015 IT Forum national meeting, this session focuses on how to make risks relevant for campus constituents from boards of trustees to end users, demonstrate vulnerabilities to leaders, and establish incentives that can drive hygienic digital practices. We will also show how a lightweight risk framework and department security scorecard system can engage unit leaders, enrich security presentations, and support risk mitigation across the entire institution.
Join us to learn how to:
- Use behavior and awareness KPIs to improve content and channels of security campaigns
- Engage board members and executives through just-in-time public breach education
- Tailor unit-level security presentations to content that is relevant and timely for local staff
- Enfranchise department leaders in security strategy using peer and institution benchmarks
- Please note that this is an encore presentation of material presented during our July webconferences.
Presenter: Ben McGuire