The explosion of technology use across different areas of campus means institutional data is now constantly in motion—and IT is under a growing burden to integrate and improve agility.
This research, written for CIOs, directors of infrastructure, and enterprise applications groups, profiles how higher education institutions have successfully consolidated point-to-point integration to
provide enterprise-wide data services for their campuses, capturing benefits including
better data quality, faster software onboarding, and data capability enhancements.
You can use this research to:
- Build an enterprise integration strategy
- Design an institutional middleware end state
- Engage stakeholders in campus integration
- Develop surveys to understand campus data
usage and movement
- Conduct interviews to audit campus systems
and data storage
- Implement master data management policies
- Define integration as a campus service
- Assess enterprise data needs
- Onboard new unit-based technologies to
support enterprise-wide needs
- Allocate IT innovation funding to incoming
Next, Check Out
Is your research computing really "high performance"?