- What services and activities do multicultural offices provide to students (e.g., classes, mentoring, tutoring, etc.)?
- What are the most (and least) successful programs that multicultural offices offer?
- How do multicultural offices partner with academic departments in areas that may be of particular interest to student subpopulations?
- How do multicultural office administrators evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of offices?
- How do administrators gather student feedback on programs and resources?
Multicultural office staff members increase institution members’ (i.e., faculty, staff, students) knowledge of multiculturalism through educational and cultural programming to promote an inclusive campus environment. This brief examines the programs multicultural offices provide for institution members and how office staff collaborate with other institution departments. This brief also includes a discussion of how administrators evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of offices.