Community colleges educate nearly half of all undergraduate students, but continued funding cuts and shrinking budgets pose major challenges. Seeking out external funding has become the logical next step for many community colleges—but how do institutions find and secure that funding?
During this webconference, Berkshire Community College (BCC) will join EAB experts to provide an overview of their student success efforts, share their experience pursuing and ultimately winning a grant award, and discuss their partnership with EAB. BCC will take questions from participants.
Join us on February 27 to learn:
- How to leverage grants as part of your overall student success strategy
- Tips for successfully engaging staff across campus in student-centered initiatives
- Ways you can partner with EAB on your institutional grant needs
- Meacie Fairfair, EAB
- Adam Klepetar, Berkshire Community College
- Gina Stec, Berkshire Community College