About the Webconference
Community colleges educate nearly half of all undergraduate students, but continued funding cuts and shrinking budgets pose major challenges. Seeking out external funding has become the logical next step for many community colleges—but how do institutions find and secure that funding?
During this webconference, Berkshire Community College (BCC) joined EAB experts to provide an overview of their student success efforts, shared their experience pursuing and ultimately winning a grant award, and discussed their partnership with EAB. BCC took questions from participants.
In this webconference you will learn:
- How to leverage grants as part of your overall student success strategy
- Tips for successfully engaging staff across campus in student-centered initiatives
- Ways you can partner with EAB on your institutional grant needs
- Meacie Fairfair, EAB
- Adam Klepetar, Berkshire Community College
- Gina Stec, Berkshire Community College